Virtual Classroom

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Explain the process of Making Art While Creating



Will Hillenbrand-Kite Day

What was Mole and Bear's Artistic Process?

Theme: Kites
Fukuroi: Famous Kites of Enshu 
Susan Manzello, Mixed Media

Danielle V. Green, Watercolor and In
Make your own kite-themed art. Pay careful attention to your artistic process. Be aware of what you do first, second third, etc. 

1. Use the supplies in the art boxes to make a piece of art that includes any kind of kite.

2.Stop students about 10 minutes after they begin working to pair share.
STUDENT 1: The first thing I did was...
STUDENT 2: "     "
next
STUDENT 1: The second part of my art making was...
STUDENT 2: The second part of my art making was...

3. At the end of class have students pair share their final step.
STUDENT 1: The last step of making my art was...
STUDENT 2: The last step of making my art was...

No comments:

Post a Comment